git-assembler 1.4: 2023-05-18
- Worktrees are now fully supported:
- Checked-out branches are correctly updated/rebuilt from any tree
when referenced in the current assembly
- Worktree paths are now shown next to branch names when checked-out
- Interrupted operations that span more than one tree correctly
restore the initial state upon completion
- The current assembly file is now cached when interrupted, allowing a
pending operation to complete correctly without being overridden by
local tree changes.
- The --clear flag has been added to forget about any pending state.
- git-assembler now requires git v2.23.0 or greater.
- Fix merge rules containing multiple merge branches (regression in
1.3, thanks to Etienne Samson)
- Fix editor invocation under Windows when the assembly path contains
special characters (thanks to Etienne Samson)
- Reworked branch prefixes and sigils in the graph output in order to
show used and dirty states also when output coloring is disabled
(thanks to Etienne Samson)
Notably the ‘<’ branch prefix is now used in the output graph instead of
‘*’ to avoid confusion with a branch with updated content. See the
documentation for more details.